• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

I like these urban visualization

el Guapo

Capitalist
Once again you lay the smackdown on good planning links. I'm not worthy. :)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Has anybody attempetd to enhance photos themselves? I am working on some neighborhood plans and was wondering if anyone has used photoshop or some other software to superimpose lighting, sidewalks, etc onto existing photographs.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I tried doing that a while back, and the perspective just never looked right, so I would end up just doing a rendering.

Quail64

Cyburbian
Visualizations like these always give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside and keep me dreaming. Nice link.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
WOW... at first when I saw the thumbnails i thought it was Viz 4 or some other 3d program, but instead i am treated with some l33t master skillz of photoshop :D. Must say that it's awesome what they did. I really hope New Urbanism reaches my country, but most important over the thing that the idea gets here, it's way more important that NU gets well implemented. But I can still dream on... since I live in a latin american country :(
oh well I can still (hopefully) become a US inmigrant :D

The Irish One

Cyburbanites Anonymous can go to hell

hit the view more landscape transformations on the bottom right picture. That button is for everyone that wants to OD, for the pathological cyburbanite, don't say I didn't warn you.