• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 I,me.myself!!

Niyojak

Born Brought-up and studied in India, employed in a Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, presently on deputation to Govt. of Guyana (south America), done architecture first , then urban planning Post Graduation, male, 38, Internet buff, like anything on electronics, movies and positive attitude, hate formality, hypocrity and show-off. :)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Glad you could join us. Sounds like you have some interesting issues to deal with in your current job.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Welcome!
So how does someone emplyed by the Indian government wind up doing planning for Guyana? Sounds interesting.

SGB

Cyburbian
Welcome from New York state in the USA.

I think you just doubled the number of folks from South America who have introduced themselves on Cyburbia.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Welcome from an old newcomer.
Interesting tonote your qualifications and teh fact that you are working in guyana. Hope we can share some common interests and aslo ur experience in teh airport vicinity planning and regulations can be of some use to me personally.
keep posting
Hope u had a great year beginning.

Bye for now

JNL

Cyburbian
Welcome Niyojak from New Zealand which is NOT part of Australia :)

Rem

Cyburbian
JNL said:
Welcome Niyojak from New Zealand which is NOT part of Australia :)
You can't have everything - beautiful and the nationality of choice.:-D