• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I need a road trip !!!!

Budgie

Cyburbian
I need a protracted road trip of debauchery and irresponsibility. Any suggestions?

Budgie

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
We know nothing of debauchery and irresponsibility down in the Big Easy. ;)
HMMMMM, so I hear !!! I will take this under advisement.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
How long do you have, and how much ground do you think you can cover per day on your Segway? ;)

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Budgie said:
I need a protracted road trip of debauchery and irresponsibility. Any suggestions?
I'm doing exactly that the weekend of Nov. 1 in Montreal. Hear it's a good place for those sorts of things.

Budgie

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Amsterdam. If that is out of the question, Vegas.
I've wandered around Amsterdam for a couple of days and all it got me was a strip search in Atlanta.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Can you get to Daytona Beach this weekend? It's Biketoberfest. Lots of debauchery, leather, ladies wrestling in Jello, etc.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
You can avoid north Idaho. It started snowing in the mountains around here.. :( But you could always hang out at the Stateline Showgirls club. :b:

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Hou about starting with Santa Fe, then west and north through the Great Basin and over the Sierras to San Francisco, head on up to Portland, and drive back down? That should keep you busy for a couple weeks and give you a chance to see some great cities and scenery along the way. Or you could always begin that cross-continent Segway ride. This year is the 100th anniversary of the first automobile crossing the continent.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
You can avoid north Idaho. It started snowing in the mountains around here.. :( But you could always hang out at the Stateline Showgirls club. :b:
Or Deja Vu on Sprague in Spokane.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I hear Fargo, ND is well known for their debauchery and wreclessness.

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Certain fungi, if ingested in proper amounts, could give you the trip of your life without ever leaving your favorite chair. Expense is minimal too.