• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

I should've gone into teaching-

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Re: I should've gone into teaching-

nerudite said:
Maybe she snaked it from MikeD's house. Oh wait... Holyoke is probably a little far from Philly.
Besides, it would have been a BIG bag then.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I was wondering where my stash had gone :)

Thought the wife threw it out. Still got my meth lab in the basement though, gonna "cook up" some Christmas cheer for everyone in Cyburbia.

Habanero

Cyburbian
I hear those labs are big out here so they fly helicopters around with heat sensors- everytime I see a helicopter now I have to giggle and think some poor sap is going to really get it-

:)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Meth labs were everywhere when I lived in 29 Palms, CA....out in the middle of the desert in some beaten down trailer...

BKM

Cyburbian
:)

My favorite "drug" story concerns an apartment building in Berkeley. The landlord hit all of his tenants with a big bill to pay for the new individual electric meters for the building. Because the electric bills were spiking so high, he no longer wanted to pay for the utilities.

It turns out that the reason the bills had risen so dramatically was because the LANDLORD'S SON was operating a HYDROPONIC "FARM" in the basement of his dad's complex :).