• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

I want it, and so do you. Admit it.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
SimCity 4. When this thing comes out, that's it ... I'm scrapping the mobo for one that can addomodate dual Athlon processors.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
What's this?

I spotted off street parking on those mid-rise apartments. Too bad they don't connect to the streets though...

Habanero

Cyburbian
Drooling

I just started making my Christmas Wish List!

They should come out with a version that I can play on my PS2, I'd love to have Sim City on a 27 inch screen!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Brain goes into boil mode oh god Sim CITY!!!!!

*looks at her Civ game and ponders*

drools and makes small grunting sounds, must have new sim game must have it...

Beat Carolina

Wow!

First time poster here......

I am definitely looking forward to SimCity 4! My current obsession has been SimGolf - a lot of fun, and certainly mindless! Anyone else played that?

Glomer

Copying Planderella's Post....

WHEN DOES IT COME OUT??? I'm counting the minutes.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
The best info I could find was fall/winter 2002. :(

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
My Sims will become homeless and the neighborhood will become a ghetto when this puppy comes out...

Mabe

The Sims is a great game. I love when the neighbors come over, walk into a room and OHH MY GOD...What happened to the door!! They cant get out. If they dont get out soon, they may die! muhahaha :D

Those graphics look realy good and is that why we shouldnt build cities at the foot of an active volcano?