• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I'd really like to change my user name...

ssc

Cyburbian
Is that possible? I didn't mean to be so obvious in my user name choice, so it if is possible, would someone in charge be so kind as to change my user name to "Main Street Maven"?

Thanks very much!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Main Street Maven said:
Is that possible? I didn't mean to be so obvious in my user name choice, so it if is possible, would someone in charge be so kind as to change my user name to "Main Street Maven"?
Because you only had four posts under the old name, I changed it. If you had a few more more, I would have deleted the old account, created a new one, and reset your post count to zero. Thanks for asking early in the game!

ssc

Cyburbian
Thanks very much!

Thanks Dan!!!!

I was uncomfortable posting under my real name - what if I posted something not so complementary about the community in which I work and a nosey planning commissioner found the post???

Again, thanks.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Keep in mind that posts under your old name continue to appear that way in the forum index.