• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

If I was a cocktail I would be....

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
What he said ... a martini. Like I identify myself with Guinness, I also identify with the martini ... simple, yet complicated and intense. That, or a single malt.

Does anyone think of themselves as a "chick drink?" Fruity, sweet and fun, with a silly name?

Wm.J.Lufred

yup have to go with the martini (by definition gin--all those who grab the vodka bottle should be forced to drink rail)
extra dry, two olives...

plannerkat

Cyburbian
Wm.J.Lufred said:
yup have to go with the martini (by definition gin--all those who grab the vodka bottle should be forced to drink rail)
extra dry, two olives...

...and a little dirty!

otterpop

Cyburbian
Since I am a Parrothead, I guess I would be a margarita. But not one of those sissy frozen ones. I mix mine with 1/2 can of concentrated limeade (never the mix), 2 oz of neutral triple sec, 8 oz. of tequila, 4 oz. of water and a little sugar. Enough for two still drinks. Serve on the rocks. And as Jimmy Buffett says, "What you don't drink I'm gonna pour on yah."

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
hmmm, not sure what kind of cocktail I'd be. All I'd care about is, when do I get my straw sucked on?