• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

If You Can't Do The Time, Don't Commit The Crime

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
I'm intereted in the types of deviants that Cyburbia houses. Thus, if you chose a life of crime, what type(s) of crime would you commit?

I would steal Hershey's candy bars with almonds...love that damn candy bar. I would also figure out a manner in which to take cash from telemarketers.

What's up, deviants?

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
I'd run my car on biodiesel snuck from the grease traps of fast food places late at night---the only way they'd catch me would be by following the aroma of french fries wafting out of my tailpipe.
But then, I could probably outrun them, in distance if not in speed. One tank to Canada!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol my ex, he was a marine sniper that threat'd to kill me. i spent months terrified

id love to go hunting him ;-)

but this is all a made up thing, not what id do in real life

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I'll auto-moderate myself just in case the DOJ lurker is still around there ;)

Although some stalking isn't that bad... :-}

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
i would love to shoot every wino that asks me for change to get food. when i say no they get really pissed and try to give me some sob story. come on, just say you need it to buy a 40 oz or some mad dog and i'll gladly help out.

Tom R

Cyburbian
mind

The Irish one said:
mass production of mind altering things

Consumption thereof.

I read a long time ago that one means of creating hashish was to have naked women walk through fields of flowering cannibis plants and then scraping off the accumulated pollen etc. I want THAT job!

The Irish One

I read a long time ago that one means of creating hashish was to have naked women walk through fields of flowering cannibis plants and then scraping off the accumulated pollen etc. I want THAT job!

I am speechless, all I can do is drool in awe.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I wish I was smart enough to figure out some kind of scam that would milk some big corporation of all kinds of money without them knowing. Like Microsoft.

BKM

Cyburbian
I wish I was smart enough to figure out some kind of scam that would milk some big corporation of all kinds of money without them knowing. Like Microsoft.

Did you ever see the movie "Office Space"? Rent it!

As a criminal, I would stake out plots in golf courses and private "open spaces" for overnight colonization by the migrant workers who do the scut work for the silly NIMBYs who live in such subdivisions. :)