• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

If you could only punch one person, who would it be?

el Guapo

Capitalist
Yes, it's a juvenile question. I know - "violence never solves anything" - whatever. But if you could take that one deliciously righteous swing whose nose would it connect with? Oh, and yes you do get legally away with it if this helps you any.

If this outrages the pacifists in the crowd feel free to choose me for asking the question.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Right now it would be the carnie that works in my office, I'd love to take that guy out into the parking lot right now.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Up until Wisconsin's new Governer was sworn in yesterday, it was Acting Gov. Scott McCallum, because he was such a pompous ass. Now that he is gone, I would have to go with Milwaukee Police Chief Art Jones, who is the most incompetent, arrogant, petty, vindictive, defiant person to ever hold office. You would have to live here to understand how screwed up this guy is.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member

Craig Benson, NH's new governor. Wants to screw up every local government's budget this year by not providing the state aid to education that EVERY community has budgeted for in accordance with the state law.....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I would need to put my answer in a less public forum. :(

nerudite

Cyburbian
I'd punch the nose of whoever wrote the Canadian Customs laws. I paid about $150 to accept presents from the States for Christmas... after I explained that they were gifts, I was told the GST was refundable but the majority of the fees were for the inspection (about $100 worth), and those are not refundable.

statler

Cyburbian
Re: I'll go first.

El Guapo said:
Michael Moore in all his glory.

Hmm, I'm surprised you want to punch a fellow NRA member. (Yup, he's been a member since he was about 7yo and from what I can tell, has no plans to give up his membership.)

Jeff

Cyburbian
bturk said:
I would need to put my answer in a less public forum. :(
Ditto....

I wouldn't want it to come back to haunt me in court as "pre-meditation" ;)

But he knows who he is....

el Guapo

Capitalist
Re: Re: I'll go first.

statler said:

Hmm, I'm surprised you want to punch a fellow NRA member. (Yup, he's been a member since he was about 7yo and from what I can tell, has no plans to give up his membership.)
Wow - That would stop me cold in my tracks. Thanks, I amost made a huge mistake. Ok, then. Katie Couric.

donk

Cyburbian
There is a certain councillor that may still get his from me.

After my last run in with this person, Miramichi justice was explained to me and it was strongly inferred that if I decked him no one in the room would see anything but the reports in front of them.

Wow, I guess that it is a good thing, but it took me a while to think about who i would like to punch out! I've finally settled on Pat Robertson.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
I'd love to jump onstage and punch Madonna. I'm sick of everyone around the world saying that she's a genius because she changes images every year. She's no different than any other entertainer who uses sex and controversy as publicity tools. Of course now her kid is a publicity tool too. Now that she's been around for decades people admire her as some sort of American institution. I can't wait until she is a laughable old woman full of botox.

- hey, you asked.

kms

Cyburbian
Jessica Lange or any other celebrity who leaves the country and bad mouths US/Pres. Bush. If it's that bad, give up the millions, get elected to an office and make the changes you want. Oh, giving up the money is too much to sacrifice...

On the local list, the person in charge of paychecks where I work.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
my list would be long and scary
Sharone and Arafat for not growing up and getting with the program *and this is from a christian converting to a jew*

my ex husband-ehough said

religious fanatics on both ends-read fallwell, robertson and those Railien nuts

the man i moved to Dc to marry-the start of Plannergirls love life thread*

ok give me time and ill think of some more

Seabishop

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
*and this is from a christian converting to a jew*
Hey, I'm a Jew who became a Christian. Now we can both try to convert eachother back.

I hope you didn't convert for the jokes like that guy on Seinfeld.

The Irish One

she's one of the many news celebrities that cross over to activist-can't stand that stuff. I like entertainers to entertain-not inform. having said that, I'd roll in the hay with her anytime.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
A dean at University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences who pissed me off big time 20 years ago. Years later, one of my bosses told me he was such a misogynist, duh.

My son's half sister, for not showing up for our annual pre-Christmas lunch, and making my little guy come totally unglued with disappointment.

Every county commissioner who's treated planners like idiots and approved totally stupid projects.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: I'll go first.

El Guapo said:

Wow - That would stop me cold in my tracks. Thanks, I amost made a huge mistake. Ok, then. Katie Couric.
Good one. I hate that talking head no-talent piece.

Remember that Susan Smith debacle about ten years ago? You know, the women in North Carolina who drowned her own kids by dumping her car in the lake with them in it. Well, after it came out that she indeed did it, Katie interviewed her husband on Nightline. After he was done talking about his kids do you know what she said next?

'"So, what do you think of your wife now?"

The husband, totally dumbfounded at such a inane yellow-journalist question could only reply in disgust: "I can't answer that question".

Ten years later, I'm sure that husband is still grieving about his kids and that media whore of whore Katie is blabbing incessantly over the airwaves to the tune of $60 million. If that isn't injustice, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

DA Monkey

Cyburbian
I have never really thought about who I'd like to most to "smack in the gob".

I think the list would have a few on it, then again I would probably be on a few lists myself.

Nevertheless, This bloke really gives me the sh--ts, Id feed him a knuckle sanga any time.