• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Illegal Art

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Re: Thanks Beaner

bturk said:
...and www.landoverbaptist.org was worth a good laugh too. I wish I would have thought of the "WWJD panties"!
Glad you liked the fake church. I'm inclined to purchase some of their gear, but being non-religious myself, I am not sure if I want to provoke anyone into thinking that Landover is in fact the real deal. There are a lot of stupid people out there... meaning that they don't get satire or don't understand a good lampoon even when it stares at them right in their face.

Humor is funny!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Disfunctional Family Circus...

I went to the web site. I swear, I laughed so hard I almost split a rib.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
jtfortin said:
Anybody ever been to this site?

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com
Yep! I've been there. I was surprised to see the creators of the site written-up in the NYTimes last week. A brother and sister run the site, and heck, if I may venture an opinion here, the woman in the photo that accompanied the article sure was hot! She definitely had that NYC chic thing going on, so she is WAAAAAAAAY out of my league. (Not to mention almost 1,000 miles away!)