• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I’m going to Disneyland…..

H

Cyburbian
Right now the radio is playing that song from the early 90’s “I’m going to Disneyland”, so very cool!!

“I just flicked of president George, I’m going to Disneyland…..”

Silly song, but says a lot about our society, if you read it that way.

(anyway, it is a blast from the past)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Yeah, that was a cool song back in the day. Isn't Disneyland metaphor for prison in that song?

SGB

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
Yeah, that was a cool song back in the day. Isn't Disneyland metaphor for prison in that song?

The song was actually titled "Diz-knee Land" (copyright issues, I'm sure), and was by Dada.

Couldn't find a link for the lyrics anywhere, but I remember 'em as being witty.

H

Cyburbian
biscuit said:

"I just flipped off President George. I'm going to Disneyland" and "I just go cuffed again. I'm going to Disneyland."

si