• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

I'm in Denver!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
... and feeling a bit weepy. Why did I leave? I could have paid the mortgage for a few more months ...

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Hey Dan,

Well, I'm stuck in Michigan and it's fricken cold. Are you saying that the conference sucks? Count your blessings, at least you are experiencing something close to a vacation. I wish I was in Denver! Have fun at the the pub get-together tonight!

Dan said:
... and feeling a bit weepy. Why did I leave? I could have paid the mortgage for a few more months ...

yaff

Cyburbian
WAAAAH,

I really wish I was able to be in Denver with you all this weekend. I am really dissapointed that I was not able to go.
I hope you all had a great time and at least made a token attempt to attend a session or two and learn something.
Thinking of you all this weekend and can't wait to hear the debriefings.

Yaff

I'm feeling so left out. I hope everyone had a great time Saturday at Falling Rock (sigh) and has crawled out from beneath their hangovers by now!

Tranplanner said:
Yeah, we wanna know what happened! Who got trashed, who got lucky, etc.
Sadly, I'm sure our inquiries will be responded to with "What happens at Conference, stays at Conference". Killjoys.

Habanero

Cyburbian
KMateja said:

Sadly, I'm sure our inquiries will be responded to with "What happens at Conference, stays at Conference". Killjoys.
yup, that's the cyburbia get together mantra!

donk

Cyburbian
Maybe we should start a thread of what we think happened at the APA get together. Then ask which ones actually did occur.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
Yeah, we wanna know what happened! Who got trashed, who got lucky, etc.
bturk contacted me by e-mail and told me he met this really cute guy out there and he was thinking about staying....

Fag...

Sorry Fags

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Mike D. said:

bturk contacted me by e-mail and told me he met this really cute guy out there and he was thinking about staying....
So, he let you down easy then, eh Mike?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I really wanted to be there. Given the way things turned out in California, I should have gone to Denver. Oh well, on Saturday I was hiking a section of the Great Western Trail through the Sierra foothills.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Yes Kell, what happens at the conference stays at the conference. Except for the Cyburbia Alefest and the Opening Reception, where sadly I beleive I was the one recommending that a camera be brought. Yes, there are pics, Dan and Tim will oblige, but maybe only by private message so Mike D doesnt get aroused by the bturk pictures...