• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I'm in the Clube!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Yeeeeee Ha!

I'm finally in the 1000 Clube.

And to think my high school guidence councilor told me that I'd never accomplish anything in my life. Well, I guess I've showed him. ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
Congrats!

I'm not too far behind you. Tell me if it's safe before I hit that point of no return, will ya? ;)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Biscuit, they told you that you couldn't do it. They told you that you were too inexperienced, that you didn't have the heart, and that you were incompetent in so many other ways but you showed them. ;)

I knew you could do it. Congratulations on joining this prestigious CLUBE!!! :)

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Congrats on getting there!!

I aspire, but I see the sun outside and know that I should stop playing on this compu..................

Jeff

Cyburbian
What is this clube you speak of?

This 1000 post clube has been disbanded.

Thank you for playing.

Biscuit - Welcome to the Fraternity! You're officially in, once you swallow 12 goldfish and then funnel a bottle of Maddog 2020.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Biscuit - Welcome to the Fraternity! You're officially in, once you swallow ....
This isn't that type of clube young lady.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Biscuit way to go!

Downtown since I'm almost at 10% can I just do 2 goldfish and a couple shots of MD2020?

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
All right Biscuit !! Damn, I just wasted my 400th post on a serious response in Zoning, Land Use and Current Planning. I gotta be more careful.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Welcome to the level of unabashed procrastination and work distraction! ;)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
What is this clube you speak of?

This 1000 post clube has been disbanded.

Thank you for playing.
nonononono.....don't raise the bar! I'm just getting to the point where I can see the light at the end of the clube tunnel...

biscuit

Cyburbian
Thanks guys!

I know I have a long ways to go but I'm hoping that one day, with enough dedication and practice, I'll be able to waste time at work with the best of you.

Downtown said:
Biscuit - Welcome to the Fraternity! You're officially in, once you swallow 12 goldfish and then funnel a bottle of Maddog 2020.
What do you think I had for lunch?

H

Cyburbian
and away you go….

you are an inspiration to us close behind by people.:)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Congratulations. Something like 2000 more posts and you will catch up to me. ;)

BKM

Cyburbian
Congrats!

Watching people climb the Clubbe ladder inspires me more to rise toward the "ascended masters" in the double and triple clubbe plain of existence.

I am but a humble ex-Midwestern California, the quadruple clubbe is a realm of existence I will not see in this lifetime.

I think we need a new 'clubbe" for those whose posts are the wordiest. I would have to be in the top ten, if not the top five, for that clubbe. Michellezone of course would be the Mistress Supreme of such a Clube El LOngo. :) :)