• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

I'm looking to shadow someone that works in Urban Planning- compensation provided

bhendel

I'm a GIS analyst looking to get into planning.

Ideally, I'd share a screen with someone while they go about their daily computer work and occasionally ask questions, etc. If you think you could make this happen, send me a private message, I'm willing to provide payment to learn what a day in the life is like.

The only requirement is that you are working in something related to planning and you like your job

Thanks,

-Ben

arcplans

As Featured in "High Times"
I'm a GIS analyst looking to get into planning.

Ideally, I'd share a screen with someone while they go about their daily computer work and occasionally ask questions, etc. If you think you could make this happen, send me a private message, I'm willing to provide payment to learn what a day in the life is like.

The only requirement is that you are working in something related to planning and you like your job

Thanks,

-Ben
Ben, screen sharing of data and other things may be a violation of many protocols within organization's IT departments, as well as, state privacy laws. It may be better to ask around your local jurisdictions and set-up informal interviews to discuss questions, etc.