• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Infomercials

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Don’t you hate it when Monday morning rolls around and you need to leave your house and go to a JOB to do work. Yes me too, that is why I got “Stan’s guide to slacking until retirement!” It is 437 EPIC ways to spend your day doing something other than working. It will show you how to have conversations with a wooden duck, how to fold overdue staff reports into paper air planes, and most important, how to turn a sign compliance inspection into a 3 hour adventure! That along with 434 other things to do that are more fun than working!

We will also toss in “how to research ways to spent your pension while making it look like you are reading Reed v. Gilbert, as our gift to you.

BUT WAIT! There’s more!

If you order today we will toss in a signed edition of the continuing adventures of Stan and Stan if you are one of the first 17 people to order! FREE of charge!

ALL of this can be yours for 23 easy payments of $19.99! This is a limited time offer that you will not want to miss out on.

Order yours today!

Have you ever noticed that all the infomercials are the exact same with a different product. BUT Wait... Yours for only... Order Today... All of this and more...

What are some of the best and worse infomercials that you have seen?

Planit

Cyburbian
If I can only order this crap on TV, how come I can find it at the local CVS or Dollar Store?

DVD

Cyburbian
Buy you don't get the same great deal at CVS that you do on TV. Plus payment plans!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Call me weird, but i like local infomercials. Around here, they're usually from used car dealers or real estate firms.

Brocktoon

Cyburbian
My favorites are the products that tie back to the pitch man in real life. I love the Slap Chop. For example, pitch man got arrested for getting into a fight with a hooker in a hotel. Or the Oxyclean guy died from sniffing a white powder. Granted both are tragic but so is this entire business model.

Top Bottom