• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Information, websites about Halifax, Fredericton and Charlottetown?

Any canadians in here? if so, i need help. i'm doing a project on the Maritimes and i'd like some information about Maritime Provinces, their cities and attractions there. and skyline photos:-D

thanks

BKM

Cyburbian
Try www.urbanphoto.net. There is a regular poster on their forum (someone123) who is a native resident of Halifax. They used to have a gallery of photographs, but I think its been removed. The site owner may be able to set you up.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Most of those cities have websites as well. There are tons of photos on the Halifax Regional Municipal website (including lots of the damage after Hurricane Juan).

weezerfan

Well just moved to fredericton a few months ago to go to school, so if you have any inquires I could find answers for you. I am originally from BC but I live here now and I would be glad to help.