• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Inspired by Tranplanner & donk's Avatars...The Strange Brew Quiz!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Uhh...I think I may have to give up my Canadian citizenship. I only got 9/20. And I watched most of the movie last night.

Sorry, guess I don't have a good memory for tiny, insignificant details like the numbers on cop cars or forklifts.

I got the bonus right though!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
It's been too long since I've seen it. I only got 5.

donk

Cyburbian
I will preface this with I have only seen the movie 4 times, with teh most recent viewing being 6 years ago.

i got 2 right, plus the bonus.

I guess I had better change my avatar, loosen my toque and try to sober up from my trip to halifax.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I got 2 right plus the bonus for Strange Brew, and got 9 for Caddyshack. It's been awhile since I saw SB, but I used to watch CBC all the time. I love Canadians! Especially the stereotypical ones.

I will be spending this coming weekend in Toronto, visiting some friends!

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Strange Brew is one of the best movies. However, I have not seen it in years, but I did get 7 answers right. I even have their album.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
5 of 20

I love that movie, still only got 5 of 20 :(
Talk about obscure questions, I am guessing that the maker of this quiz is a serious Treke fan, pale skin stained with Doritos, and maybe lacking a social life :)