• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Interesting forum: "Is my home an Arts & Crafts home?"

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Interesting Forum with Possibilities of Invasion: "Is my home an Arts & Crafts home?"

Take a gander at the The Arts & Crafts Society Forum at http://forum.arts-crafts.com/6/ubb.x and read posts in forums called Historic Properties & Preservation and Home Restoration.

It's actually a cool forum that could attract the interests of many Cyburbians.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
The leadership of Cyburbia no longer endirses the invasion of other bulletin boards. It's a policy that's common to most bulletin bords; you know, play nice with others.

It looks like a good site, even though there's not much traffic.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Yes, Seabishop your house is white trash....I see you can't resist the hot babes in muumuus that check the oil in their Plymouths. ;)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
SGB said:
Let me guess: somewhere in the northern/nether reaches of the Blackstone River valley?
Hey, man, you got to give props to the "Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution!" :)

Its really just a random internet picture, I don't know the location.

SGB

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Hey, man, you got to give props to the "Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution!" :)
I figured that it was a random photo, but I just had to put a dig in at a region I worked in for a whopping 6 months!

:p