• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Introducing the ultimate mullet

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The Mullet Mullet

see - the fish is called a mullet and the haircut, well, I wont insult your intelligence....

the link for the curoius explorers:

http://www.snark.com/mullet/

EDIT: BTW Downtown - this appears to be the redesign of the old snark.com site we giggled about 2 years ago....

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
That doesn't look like a mullet, it looks like the flat top hair-do chicks fashioned in the late 80's, early 90's. But reguardless, a mullet, mullet is mighty tasty.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Rumpy Tuna said:
That doesn't look like a mullet, it looks like the flat top hair-do chicks fashioned in the late 80's, early 90's. But reguardless, a mullet, mullet is mighty tasty.
Even the dykemullet?

Because not every dykemullet is a femmullet......

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Rumpy Tuna said:
Whoa, I'll change my mind there, crickeeey
Well, you have the experience with the dykes so I'll just leave it at that. I just drink with 'em. And too much these day. Sunday lunch with this pair will probably have me dead before Im 36. Or late to work on Monday. Whatever.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Well, you have the experience with the dykes so I'll just leave it at that. I just drink with 'em. And too much these day. Sunday lunch with this pair will probably have me dead before Im 36. Or late to work on Monday. Whatever.
Don't remind me, but you seem to be spending a lot of time with them lately. Tell me, are you trying to recrut one to your team? Cause if you are, good luck. I've got another story about the carpet side, maybe later,

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Here are some synonyms for mullet that I found:

- The Achy Breaky Big Mistaky
- The Camaro Cut
- The Missouri Compromise
- The Yep-Nope
- Mississippi Mudflaps

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Rumpy Tuna said:
Don't remind me, but you seem to be spending a lot of time with them lately. Tell me, are you trying to recrut one to your team? Cause if you are, good luck. I've got another story about the carpet side, maybe later,
No recruiting gogin on. Last weekend I hung out in a lesbian bar shooting pool with a mixed group. Hit it off with these two in particular. They soooo cute, like the attachment you have to a new puppy. ;)