• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

It is a girl

donk

Cyburbian
repo's billboard and other comments lately made me look.

Theresa has had her baby and it is a girl .

Mike, you had better start warning Dante about women like this.

Habanero

Cyburbian
But all babies are cute, right? WIth those wittle biddy toes and hands! :) *pay no attention to the person with a slight case of baby fever today*

Habanero - girl - get yourself married first or you'll wind up like MarryTheresea! how are wedding plans going, by the way?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Planderella said:
You have to wonder how those two can produce such a beautiful baby.
I wouldnt make fun of Daddy if I were you. He looks like he's not very happy about this baby thing in the first place, and he has a certain neurotic look in his eyes like he could snap at any moment.

Chet said:
I wouldnt make fun of Daddy if I were you. He looks like he's not very happy about this baby thing in the first place, and he has a certain neurotic look in his eyes like he could snap at any moment.
LOL. Actually, he screams SKINHEAD to me but I wasn't going to say anything about that.........

Habanero

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Habanero - girl - get yourself married first or you'll wind up like MarryTheresea! how are wedding plans going, by the way?
That's not justa laundry basket, that's a baby landry basket- who knew they were so useful?

OT:
Oh, it's going well, everything is basically planned, I've picked out everything, just have to get the dress and finalize the plans. I was just offered a 30% discount if i could move it from September 04 to March 04, so we may be getting married sooner than we thought, but I kind of like that idea. Triplets have been known to run in James' family and on my mother's side there have been multiples, so I think I'll have to retract the baby statement, don't want to jinx myself and get a litter. :) And how are you doing?

Skeleton - That is a laundry basket. A lot of people use them instead of bassinets when the babies are so little, especially if they're breast feeding, so they can keep the baby right next to the bed.

Habanero - doing well. we get our 20 week ultrasound in two weeks, and our doctor has the 4D ultrasound Woo hoo!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Wow, so you're halfway, or a little more there? Are you going to find out what sex, or are you letting be a surprise? I saw an 3-D ultasound a few weeks ago, it's like the baby's first pictures. Too cool!

If the baby cooperates, we are going to find out. If only to cut down on fighting over names. hee.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Planderella said:
LOL. Actually, he screams SKINHEAD to me but I wasn't going to say anything about that.........
The guy's name is "Stone." Hmmmm .... if all women like guys like this, I should just pack it in, and expect to stay single for the duration. :(

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I suspect he was tricked into paternity. You know, "Dont worry baby, I'm on the pill".