• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

It was a dark and stormy night...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
The Neverending thread and the Two Truths and a Lie thread have been very popular, but are they worthy of consideration as The Greatest Thread of All Time? Methinks, not. They are fun, but lack the level of thought and creativity that have had to go into, oh, say, the Photoshop thread or the Haiku thread.

I propose that the great minds of Cyburbia collaborate to write the Great American (and non-American) novel. We will each take turns in writing the next sentence or two, thus producing, well, something.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Let's see, where to begin...

Ken, 25, is a mounted policeman with a difference... and what a difference. Even Roger is surprised and he's... he's used to real men ...

Oh wait, that's been done, sorry Mr Python.

"Miss, can you help me?"

Our heroine looks up at the counter.

"I'm down here!"

She looks over the counter and spies a dwarf (er, little person) impatiently tapping his foot. He is scowling. It is going to be another one of those days.