• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

It's About Time!!!

I think I'm one of the last mods to make it into the Millennium Clube. It's about time! The hazing was much too much to bear. ;)

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Congratulations Sweetie!!! :D

I'M BLESSED AND HONORED TO BE THE ONLY MEMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL CLUBE!!! :h: :sttm: :D

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Big Easy King said:
Congratulations Sweetie!!! :D

I'M BLESSED AND HONORED TO BE THE ONLY MEMBER OF YOUR PERSONAL CLUBE!!! :h: :sttm: :D
You mean you never told the King about us? ;)

Welcome to clube squared...

donk

Cyburbian
Welcome to the 2x time wasters clube.

I'll have to keep posting so you can't catch me.

SGB

Cyburbian
[bowing]
I am not worthy!
[/bowing]

Congratulations, and keep slacking! ;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
I thought it was impossible but your commitment to slack has managed to make you even sexier than you were before.
Congrats!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Your moderatorship should be revoked for your disgusting lack of posts.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Planderella said:
I think I'm one of the last mods to make it into the Millennium Clube. It's about time! The hazing was much too much to bear. ;)
You're still WAY ahead of giff. :p

Seems link a long time ago when I was #2 behind Dan in the post count list......

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Re: Re: It's About Time!!!

NHPlanner said:
You're still WAY ahead of giff. :p

That's because I have a whole freakin city to run now. Okay it's more like a small town, but I still have to do stuff.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Congrats :)
Too bad that nothing ever works for distracting the attention of the post count...:p And don't think you're too slacker-ish... you've been here for quite a while.. (unlike me...) so that should calm you down... the actual slack-meter should be the posts per day...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Well even though I dont have much slack time these days, Hot G.R.I.T.S. aint got nuthin on the Chet. :)~~~~