• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Its' Baaack...McDonald's Lawsuit Refiled.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Will they ever learn?
Can a Court be so kind and not file stupid cases like that, I guess they're gonna start doing it otherwise the courts are going to get quite jammed....

Habanero

Cyburbian
Since when has fried food been that good for you- I don't think it was the food that made them fat, it was the lack of exercise. Why don't they sue Bally's for making their rates so high? Geez, it's common knowledge if you eat fried, processed foods you are going to gain- and the kid in question didn't eat it every so often, it was everyday.

Instead of a fund to teach these kids what's bad for them- why don't they use that money for free birth control for the stupid people who say they thought their daughter eating an Egg McMuffin and Big Mac Meal (a big mac alone is over 600 calories!) everyday was good for them. (BTW: she's 19 and I KNOW they teach you something about healthy choices in high school in health class, they even had us take a test on the food pyramid) It's called being too lazy to make a homemade, healthy dinner for your family, let alone to lazy to get off the couch!
:mad:

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I don't remember when was it the last time I ate anything from Mc Donalds (Yes, we do have one in Valdivia), probably around 1999 or so...
I don't do much exercise, but I don't gain much weight either... I'll start gaining weight around my mid 20s and early 30s :( It's something in the genes I think... My grandpa was like that, an uncle was like that, and they all started gaining weight in their mid 20s- early 30s (actually when they got married :p ;))
Some may think that since I do very little exercise and I don't gain much weight, I eat very little... Nope, quite the oposite :p