• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

It's been a year already...

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I joined on NYD last year... after searching for sites about architecture, since that was what I wanted to study back then, I was able to start studying, but quicky realized the big vocational mistake...
So now, a year later I'm here holding out to see if I'll be able to enter and study geography. If so I'll have to move to Santiago, hence my Cyburbia slack time will be greatly diminished. I'll try to get on now and then.

So I just wanted to thank everyone for the fun year we've had :)
Thanks!

Rem

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
...... hence my Cyburbia slack time will be greatly diminished. I'll try to get on now and then.
But - you will be able to come on more often to access the Trobbing BrianTM or even the Throbbing BrainTM for all your coursework ;).

Good luck with your applications to University.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Geez, Skel, you'll probably get so entranced in all that university stuff that you'll forget about all of us on Cyburbia... but hey, it's been a fun year, hasn't it?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
What, colleges in Chile don't have the internet? Keep posting and recruit some of your new planning department friends and faculty to join in.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Well, mabye this was a bit misundestood... Right now I'm in the admission stage, but clases start in March! Still I won't be able to be on Cyburbia that much this summer (er.. winter for you Northies;)) because I have to find somewhere to stay in Santiago now.
I'll try to get some people hooked up on Cyburbia (Afterall I'll be gaining refferals ;)) Though given the fact that most people here speak and write only spanish and American humor isn't very acepted here, and most of the people that DO speak/ write in english, will be a PITA to translate their spanglish to regular english :p

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Good luck. Don't forget to invite us over to your new bachelor pad in Santiago when the time comes.

For more fun apply to school up here too. Your exotic accent will wow the ladies. ;)

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
I'll try to get some people hooked up on Cyburbia (Afterall I'll be gaining refferals ;))
i thought that refferals were for bad words. now i know better :-D