• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

It's gonna be a boy !!

Jeff

Cyburbian
My baby's going to be a boy !!!

WOO HOO !!

Ultrasound pics are in the gallery.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Congrats Mike - that's the best news I've heard all week.

Let the Cyburbia naming pool begin!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Yhaee come on the 26th thats MY birthday may 27th was my ex and he was a dick you dont want that birthday (but he was a fellow jar head)

hugs and congrats

nerudite

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
Mike - that's awesome. Little Vincenzo DeVuono!
Hey, Vinnie is *so* Philadelphian! KMateja must be a baby naming natural!

Congrats Mike!!!!!

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
great, I forget Mike, is this your first or are you just adding to the brood?

george

Jen

Cyburbian
VInnie is a great name, it's my brother's name who was born in Philly (Germantown), and he ain't even Eyetalian, he's Eyerish.

Or, WHy not call your baby Kelly!

Jeff

Cyburbian
I think I have it narrowed down to Vincenzo (Vinnie), Victor, Rocco, or Dante (my Dad and Grandpop's names).

It will probably end up being Dante, because my wife isn't going for the whole dego naming thing :0 and lets face it, i have no say in the matter.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Have no say in it eh? Damn she has trained you well! Can ya get with Scott on this so there wont be any problems with him in the future? *wink*

Dante is nice-though kinda gay...

but that may be becouse i know a few gay Dantes

PG

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Congratulations, kids are great. Either Phill, Iverson, or Jazzy Jeff would also be good Philly names.

Jeff

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
Have no say in it eh? Damn she has trained you well! Can ya get with Scott on this so there wont be any problems with him in the future? *wink*

Dante is nice-though kinda gay...

but that may be becouse i know a few gay Dantes

PG
Come on that isn't gay....

Plan is to call him Danny though...like my grandpop.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I couldn't name my kid Dante, not because it's not a nice name... it would just get butchered up here. Instead of Dahn-tay, it would probably be Dan-tee in Alberta.

I don't think it sounds gay though (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) )... but it does bring to mind the Inferno and h-e-double hockey sticks... or Clerks.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Seabishop said:
Congratulations, kids are great. Either Phill, Iverson, or Jazzy Jeff would also be good Philly names.
So would Steak 'Sammich but how Philly do you really wann be?

Habanero

Cyburbian
I like the little arrows! And you know, with boys you only have to worry about one d**k in the neighbourhood, with a girl you'd have to worry about all of them!

:)

nerudite said:

I don't think it sounds gay though (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) )... but it does bring to mind the Inferno and h-e-double hockey sticks... or Clerks.
Crap. you beat me to it
"I wasn't even supposed to be here today!"

Jeff

Cyburbian
Yo...my girl sucked 42 di**s...

IN A ROW??!!???

TRY NOT TO SUCK ANY D**K WALKING ACROSS THE PARKING LOT!!

HEY YOU...GET BACK HERE!!

A classic movie!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:
Yo...my girl sucked 42 di**s...

IN A ROW??!!???
That was my fave part... well, that and the kitty that uses the litter box while a customer was paying at the register. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.