• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

I've been Clubed.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
CLUBE ME! With this post, I join the ranks of my fellow slackers on Cyburbia, sharing the wealth of our profession with each other. If I never joined Cyburbia, I never would have known what 'poutine' was. You like me, you really, really like me.:)

I saved my Clube post until today as to not take away Budgie's thunder of joining the Clube, yesterday. Rumpy is next.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Congrats on being such a hard working slacker! B-)

Now grab yourself a cold one and play some air guitar in celebration.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Congrads!!!!

Wow, there have been alot of clube joiners this past few months! Maybe it is a trend?

BKM

Cyburbian
Wow! Only 5,000 posts to go until you reach the true elite.

Will we have a "special" celebration when somebody reaches five digits? :)

ludes98

Cyburbian
Slacked on your slacking to get in the clube...So gracious of you to wait. ;-) Congratulations!!

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Na Zhdrovya :b: :b: :b:
Now, get back to work. Two K isn't that far off. :-D

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Excellent work, sonny. You've shown great drive and ambition to get where you are today. My gut tells me someday you're going to go far in this organization.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Welcome to Teh Clube! Here's your award!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from a fellow 1K Clube Member

working ;-) my way toward 2K

Budgie

Cyburbian
Way to go from a fellow newly clubed slacker.

Hey - JNA, Slave and Rumpy ---- I'll race ya to Clube v2.

When I read the pronoucement "I've been Clubed" my first thought was "Well, it's about time!".

Take that however you want. :)

Budgie

Cyburbian
JNL said:
I've got a head start :p

Congrats STTG :b:
Don't tempt me to go on a posting rampage. The MODs wouldn't like it and I really don't want a nasty gram. I've gone a couple months without getting one. It's like being on probation.

Budgie said:
Don't tempt me to go on a posting rampage. The MODs wouldn't like it and I really don't want a nasty gram. I've gone a couple months without getting one. It's like being on probation.
[just joking]You can always tease me publicly instead of by PM. I have 2 teenaged sons. So I get along just fine with adolescent males. :-D [/just joking]

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Seal feel no pain
Awwwww ... look at that sad face.

How can you not club it?

Bad Newfie! Bad!