• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Jesse Ventura Eyes 2008 Presidential Bid

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
The Body, for president? Better choice than that rat Hillary if she runs. I think he would have a shot, maybe the Terminator can be the VP on the ticket;)

``That's an issue with me. I love my freedom,'' Ventura said in an interview with The Associated Press at his office at the John F. Kennedy School of Government. ``The part that would bug me is I wouldn't be able to get up in the night and drive to the 7-11 for a Slurpee, not without them blocking off the roads, welding the manhole covers shut, and everything else that goes along with it.''
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/st...ff/story/0001/20040415/1550861866.htm&sc=1131

Wulf9

Rumpy Tunanator said:
The Body, for president? Better choice than that rat Hillary if she runs
Actually, I was sort of rooting for Hillary - not because I thought she would be a good president, but because it would be a fun historic thing if a Clinton beat a Bush twice in a row.