• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

JNA's in the clube

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
From somewhere upstream, and another time zone: Congrats, fellow transplanted Jersey boy now Hoosier! I'd offer you a :b:, but instead, I think a beautiful Saturday bike ride is more fitting. So I decree that tomorow will be a sunny day, high of 81F with winds out of the SSW at, oh 10mph. May the wind always be at your back! ;-)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Yay! Whoooooooooo!

Welcome to Teh Clube!

Budgie

Cyburbian
I love these threads. They help me inch closer to the Clube, where I'll be joining JNA and all the other slackers who came before us. Congratulations, and keep up the good ------ uh, never mind.

Rem

Cyburbian
Congratulations on your slacking JNA. I plan to cach up now that we have wireless access in the Council Chamber and I can log on during meetings.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
congrats :b:

another slacker extraordinaire!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Rem said:
now that we have wireless access in the Council Chamber and I can log on during meetings.
Q. Anybody else try loging on during a meeting using wi-fi ?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Welcome, JNA!

Try the loose meat sandwiches. They're heavenly! :p

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
:b:

Congrats...I hope you won't forget the little people.

Budgie said:
I love these threads. They help me inch closer to the Clube, where I'll be joining JNA and all the other slackers who came before us. Congratulations, and keep up the good ------ uh, never mind.
Yea! Post padding! ;-)

plankton

Cyburbian
Only two years?

Heck, I'm looking at a decade or more to make it to the planner superstardom known as teh clube.

Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all, JNA.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
plankton said:
Thanks for being such an inspiration to us all
Thanks for the compliment, but not really much of an inspiration when compared to
6K Clube of DAN and Chet. :)