• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Job Security

Budgie

Cyburbian
You'd think I'm God. I am the saviour. I have come to correct all past wrongs - Judgement !!!! Years of frustration and apathy have been laid at my feet in hopes that I can bring about the dawning of a new era. Rome was not built in a day. The tribal elders confide directly to my ear.

AH, Job Security and the power to walk on water. I love my new job already. If I play my cards right, the honeymoon will never end and everyone with be satisfied.

"Free at last, free at last, good God almighty I am free at last !!!!"

WOOHOO !!!!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Budgie said:
"Free at last, free at last, good God almighty I am free at last !!!!"
LOL I was just going to post that quote, but because yesterday was my LAST day at the old job. :)

Budgie- Im glad everything is working out for you. I dont mean to burst the bubble, but just remember you're in the public sector now, and one miserable election can make a perfect job your living hell.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Ride the bubble! (Can you pack a surfboard on a Segway?) Enjoy the new job and all the positive changes it brings, and may it never end.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Good luck, Budgie....and your probationary period ends when?

H

Cyburbian
Congrats dude! A positive environment makes sooooooooooo much difference.