• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

John Brown

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
Thanks for the new (and better) avatar, elGuapo! Now I can respond to your comments with less emotion. I tried putting a sticky note over Rush, but I knew deep down that he was still there...lurking...trying to come out of the closet and proclaim that he is a liberal.

el Guapo

Capitalist
I've missed you man!

Mike,
For some reason the likeness of Rush Limbaugh raises the hackles of most people. Who knew? John Brown was also such an easygoing guy. I love the image of a rifle in one hand and the bible in the other. It just screams tolerance and compassion! Both are hallmarks of the conservative planner.

I made an avatar for you. I hope you like it. If not, I'll create a custom avatar to your liking. Express yourself like a LaLeche League member in a public setting.

Last edited:

Budgie

Cyburbian
?!?

I'm looking for a good image (if there is such a thing) or Freddie Phelps, speaking of Kansas, bibles, and guns.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
There's several beer avatars among the standard avatars. I'll tell you what ...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Re: ?!?

jamesholland wrote:
I'm looking for a good image (if there is such a thing) or Freddie Phelps, speaking of Kansas, bibles, and guns.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Sweet

Dan, thanks for the Phelps clan image. I will cherish it always.

el Guapo

Capitalist
James...

...for those unfamiliar with Mr. Phelps and the rest of his clan you might give the rest of the board some background. You are after all the closest - geographically, not philosophically.

Last edited:

Budgie

Cyburbian
Background

I would be glad to. However, if I were to do so I would likely be sued for slander, have my child's elemetary school picketed, and my funeral would turn into a nationwide media spectical. For more information seach for "phelps and topeka" with your web browser.