• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

July 2, 2003 - Where will you be?

Jeff

Cyburbian
I'll hopefully be on some beach somewhere. In all reality, I'll likely be working :(

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Saw the trailer over Christmas. Huge cheer went up when Arnie appeared on screen...

Can't wait.

Jen

Cyburbian
Summer Fest lineup looks great! But Bela Fleck and Buckwheat Zydeco and the B52's are all on different stages at the same time!

and I'd love to check out that band Nappy Roots!

Does arnold ever get naked in his flicks I'd love to see him nekkid!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Jen said:
Summer Fest lineup looks great! But Bela Fleck and Buckwheat Zydeco and the B52's are all on different stages at the same time!

Just the shot of his bum in the first Terminator film. You know... the whole "Bad to the Bone" scene.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Jen said:

I think you are looking at last year's lineup (...I experienced the dilema myself) Since the B-52s was so crowded, we opted for Buckwheat Zydeco.

Summerfest....the only place in the world where bands like Hall and Oates, INXS (with a new non-dead singer) and the B-52s, can still draw a crowd of more than 50 people.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Jen said:
Of course not, he's Arnold, not PeeWee Herman - oh wait, that was at the movies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The Irish one said:
so this years bands arent up yet? I' d like to see Petty and Lesh
They usually trickle the announcements starting in early March.