• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Kids are stoopid #1

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
News from Milwaukee's northwest burbs

I lived in that town for a short while, and the area around that park was commonly referred to as 'the ghetto'. I cant beleive the cops say they've never seen this kind of drug use before. For gods sake its been around a long time. Chief Wiggum could do a better job on this case!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I guess the best thing they thought after huffing was smoking.... almost a Darwin Award... I bet those ladies must be proud. The police chief also appears to suffer the same problems as the teen girl squad....

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
It could have been a lot worse...they could have gone to a Britney Spears concert. The long term effects from that experience would be far more brain-damaging, believe me.