• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Kill Bill -anybody see it?

The Irish One

I thought this movie was pure Samurai violence at its best. and the cinemaphotography, wow. visually delicioso! I liked it.

Not yet. We chose to see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" instead. It was pretty good. Granted, I never saw the original one so I had no basis for comparison.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Not yet....it's on my shortlist of movies to see though.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Not yet. We chose to see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" instead. It was pretty good. Granted, I never saw the original one so I had no basis for comparison.
After we saw "Texas Chainsaw Massacre," I was on a mad hunt for the original on DVD and secured it. The current version is just as entertaining and disturbing as the original. I think "Kill Bill" is next for us.

donk

Cyburbian
I found it really intense. Being somewhat squeamish(ok very) some of the scenes seemed over the top.

I enjoyed it, but was glad when it was over.

Rem

Cyburbian
Originally posted by donk , with a minor edit
I found it really intense. Being somewhat squeamish(ok very) some of the sex seemed over the top.

I enjoyed it, but was glad when it was over.
This is what Chet said about his marriage.