• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

    Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Kill some kittens

el Guapo

Capitalist
Messages
5,995
Points
31
Tired of having to rest between bouts of kitten killing? Tired of not being able to kill lots and lots of kittens quickly and efficiently? Tired of not seeing a "score" after your kitten killing rampage? Well do we have a solution for you at Cyburbia Industries. Introducing the greatest kitten killing activity since fat camp the summer of your seventh grade year!

Can I have a drum roll...
http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/

You can say thanks later. ;)



Fo those of you about to call the cops, report this post or otherwise freak, know that "kitten killing" is a cyburbia code. Look it up in the Cyburbia Cultural FAQ. If you can't find that term using our handy search engine return your computer to Best Buy and get a Barco-Lounger (or recumbant bicycle) instead. :)
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,473
Points
25
You've been reported you bastard (sorry bastards)!!! Just kidding, I wish there was a game where you could lacrosse on various actresses.;)
 

Queen B

Cyburbian
Messages
3,178
Points
25
I turned it on at home and my dog went nuts whining because he could hear them. That's just to funny!!!!
 

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Messages
25,773
Points
61
blowing up mobile homes in a trailer park would be equally fun.
really can't wait until tornado season.
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,623
Points
34
Dont tell me you actually Googled "kitten killing". You sicko.
 

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Messages
2,713
Points
24
There are BARNYARDS and HIGWAYS Full of the little bastards to shoot!

I would have done better than 35% with a real shotgun! :)
 

biscuit

Cyburbian
Messages
3,904
Points
25
Killing kittens while at work! Is there any limit to your depravity?

Very, very funny

What's troubling is I'm only able to shoot about 35% and I'm usually a much better shot. Let's just hope I'm not shooting blanks the other 65% of the time.
 

Budgie

Cyburbian
Messages
5,270
Points
30
My co-worker lost his cat a couple weeks ago. Should I send him the link. Oops already have, the alienation continues. BTW, I hate cats and this little game has helped my constitution greatly. Thanks EG !!!
 

Budgie

Cyburbian
Messages
5,270
Points
30
biscuit said:
What's troubling is I'm only able to shoot about 35% and I'm usually a much better shot. Let's just hope I'm not shooting blanks the other 65% of the time.
Practice lad, practice. I got 50% in 10 rounds this morning.
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,080
Points
34
This is just like home, where I get to shoot cats with a .22 from the back deck! Thanks, Guap.
 
Top