• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Leftist magazine touts bike commuting.

BKM

Cyburbian
BW ain't no Forbes!

Business Week IS one of the more "Moderate" business magazines, El Guapo :)

(Just like if you flip past the sacry neo-con cant on the editorial pages, the Wall Street Jorunal is an excellent newspaper).

BKM

Cyburbian
Well, it might be comforting for the CEOs to read the smug rantings of the Editors, but they need good information for business decisions. I agree with you-we are lucky enough to have an office subscription which I peruse daily. :)

The Irish One

still OT

of all the online paper/publications one could buy, I think WSJ.com is the only one I'd consider. $79 dollars a year for the moment. I like the feel of a paper - ink on the fingers, etc...

not off topic

El Guapo, Have you broken away from the rush?

If so,
How many miles a day, a week do you commute on bike? How about hills, do you have good hills?