• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

Limp Dirt- Tall Dreams

Plannibelle

Cyburbian
Ok, your humble moderator said i could post it. So blame him!

I watch the limp, soft dirt
of typical landscapes.
I yawn in disappointment.
yet, slowly
and methodically,
a foreplay
of parts assembled
there rising
upon this mound.
beams erect,
a monolith
hard and vertical
impaling the sky
yelling,
"I'm here!
Swallow me you sky!"

blame me, I had to satisfy
my planner's erotic jollies
with a staff report to vanquish
a corner yawner.
Now I drool and dream
a moist pleasure
to commute past
my vertical desire
a thing so big
and erect,
so hard
and large
oh my!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
(snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap)

Jen

Cyburbian
a poll for planibelle?

I liked her poem,
will she post another?

something erotic or wacked or sad?

Who can tell us, only Plannibelle can...

Last edited by a moderator:

metroplanner

Pant, pant, pant

Geesh, a little more racy than I usually expect when I step to the computer, very nice, very hip-

Richmond Jake

Cyburbian
Stop me if you've heard this one...

An engineer, an architect, and a planner were sitting in a bar debating who designed the female body. The engineer explained that without question an engineer had designed the female body. This position was supported by evidence such as quality of materials, efficiency of the product, and functionally of the parts. The architect stated that it was an architect who designed the female body citing symmetrical design, balance in proportion, and attractive appearance. The planner was not swayed in the least. The planner rose, raised a hand and explained a planner had designed the female form. Evidence? What other explanation could there be for the playground being located so near the waste disposal plant?

pandersen

Cyburbian
Planners In The Dark?

Here's a riddle that I developed in my previous job - working in a major U.S. metropolitan city.

Question:
How many planners does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer:
None! As you all know, we work best when we're kept in the dark!