• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

List your recent and current binge watch (streaming shows) here

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Dark Spot was good, awaiting season 2

Just finished Season 3 of Designated Survivor - it was excellent and I hope they do a season 4!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Going to be done with iZombie later this week, then watch the recently added season 4 of Lucifer. After that I'm free up to watch something new. What shall it be....?

DVD

Cyburbian
Finished the latest Black Mirror. I still like the older stuff better, but it was okay.

Working on the new 3%.

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
So I started watching Jessica Jones over the weekend. I'm about 3 episodes into it. It's not bad and on par with the previous seasons. I'm just curious where in the filming that they got the notice the series was cancelled. Of the Marvel series, I liked Jessica Jones and the Defenders the best.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Watched all of Fleabag (2 seasons) and Good Omens (1 season) on Amazon Prime recently.

Fleabag - pretty good, but second season better than first. Particularly liked the tone and sense of humor.

Good Omens - main characters/actors (Micheal Sheen and David Tenant) were excellent and overarching story interesting, but overall about 4 episodes too long and several secondary character/story lines could have been axed or severely limited.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
What was that western on Netflix about the town that was mostly populated by women following a mining disaster? That was pretty good.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
So I started watching Jessica Jones over the weekend. I'm about 3 episodes into it. It's not bad and on par with the previous seasons. I'm just curious where in the filming that they got the notice the series was cancelled. Of the Marvel series, I liked Jessica Jones and the Defenders the best.
Got through the first 4-5 episodes of Luke Cage, but then it got rote and boring. I didn't really care for the overlong villains' purpose/machinations.

AG74683

Cyburbian
Finished the latest Black Mirror. I still like the older stuff better, but it was okay.

Working on the new 3%.
Some Netflix stuff is just weird. Black Mirror got noticeably worse when it hit Netflix. Longmire on the other hand got WAY better when it became a Netflix original series.

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
Got through the first 4-5 episodes of Luke Cage, but then it got rote and boring. I didn't really care for the overlong villains' purpose/machinations.
I never could get through Daredevil. Iron Fist I gave up on several times during the first season, but stuck it out. I didn't get the first episode of the second season.

terraplnr

Cyburbian
This happened to me too. I really wanted to like it but stalled out.

I never could get through Daredevil. Iron Fist I gave up on several times during the first season, but stuck it out. I didn't get the first episode of the second season.
I may have slept through one of the many "Daredevil fighting ninjas, yet again" episodes.