• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

List your recent and current binge watch (streaming shows) here

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finsihed Tiger King and what a crazy-ass story that was

catching up on Good Girls on the NBC app - past seasons are on Netflix - it's actually a good show, considering it's network television

Also started The Pale Horse on Amazon - it requires concentration so it will take me awhile

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
Totally worth watching right?! I'm still blown away with the insanity.
Yes I am glad I stayed with it so thank you

It's amazing people like this exist

but in Tiger King's defense - he is insane and should be in a mental facility and not prison imho - his manic behavior was just wow

Hawkeye66

Cyburbian
Finsihed Tiger King and what a crazy-ass story that was

catching up on Good Girls on the NBC app - past seasons are on Netflix - it's actually a good show, considering it's network television

Also started The Pale Horse on Amazon - it requires concentration so it will take me awhile
I watched Pale Horse. Very well made. The Poirot one with John Malkovich is good as well.

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Yes I am glad I stayed with it so thank you

It's amazing people like this exist

but in Tiger King's defense - he is insane and should be in a mental facility and not prison imho - his manic behavior was just wow
We started this last night finally.... man what a shitshow. I mean like all around. The "what?!" moments in that show are just so crazy.

Hawkeye66

Cyburbian
I'm impressed with how much TV watching some of you people do. I cant' seem to find the time.
I dont watch a lot of shows normally. My normal viewing consists of sports for the most part. In fact, I have Youtube TV and its almost useless to me without the sports. I could get by on Amazon Prime, Pluto TV which is free, and an antenna for local stuff/networks.