• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

List your recent and current binge watch (streaming shows) here

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
My wife is watching Anne With an E too. I don't require constant explosions and sleaze to stay engaged with a show, but this one feels just a bit alien for my sensibilities.

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
We finished Ozark and Narcos and are now watching Queen of the South. I guess we have enjoyed the drug dramas lately... I will say Queen of the South isn't nearly as well written, and the plot is extremely weak, but it is pretty good so far. I am sad that Ozark only has one more season...

Last edited:

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Watching Frasier in its entirety on CBS All Access. Hard to believe the show started almost 30 years ago. Anyways, I found the writing to have been consistently above average and the comedy has aged quite well.

MD Planner

Cyburbian
It wasn't a binge but it was streaming so I'm going to mention The Monuments Men that I finally watched this weekend. Not particularly dynamic and lots of liberties were taken but the story was well told and I think it is a story that should be told. I've read more about it since and it's quite fascinating.

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
My wife and I started watching Never Have I Ever on Netflix this past week. It's a teen comedy about an Indian-American girl in Southern California. We've got one episode left in season 1 (it just recently got renewed for a 2nd season) and we're really enjoying it. It was created by Mindy Kaling and it has the bright, colorful feeling that her other big show (The Mindy Project) had.

It's not at all soapy like what I've seen of shows like Riverdale or Gossip Girl and has more of a feeling like silly teen movies like Can't Hardly Wait.