• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

TV / movies 📺 List your recent and current binge watch (streaming shows) here

Hawkeye66

Cyburbian
download.jpg

I love Emergency! I am so stuck in the 70's.

I really enjoy seeing how much things have changed in terms of attitudes, etc. This show was pre 911. I record it on Youtube TV and watch it all the time.

Attachments

• 910E7IOyVQL._SL1500_.jpg
    910E7IOyVQL._SL1500_.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 1

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
Second season of derry girls was great - The Night Manager on Amazon is good too

Nothing like quoting a nearly 2-year-old post, but my wife just discovered Derry Girls a few days ago and she kept trying to get me to watch it. For some reason I always thought it was supposed to be depressing and much more focused on The Troubles so I always avoided it but then she was laughing so loud at it she kept waking me up from a nap from the other side of the house so I gave it a shot. She had already finished the first two seasons so she started over at Season 1 with me Saturday night. It was hilarious. Easily one of the funniest shows I've seen in a very long time. We're now halfway through Season 2 and we'll finish that up tonight.

It sounds like they are just starting to film a third season. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for it to show up here in the states.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Watched the first 2-3 episodes, then the last 2 episodes of American Vandal Season 1 last night on netflix.

Excellent satirical homage parody, but you can get the gist and a good payoff by watching it the way I did, but individual desires may vary.

Last edited:

terraplnr

Cyburbian
A bit late to the game over here but we're working our way through Westworld (in season 2 now).

We also recently finished season 1 of Fargo and I enjoyed it, want to start season 2 soon.

Hubby and I watched "Coming to America 2" yesterday and enjoyed it more than we thought we would. . . just go in expecting it to be ridiculous. :roflmao: I lliked all of the cameos and the beautiful outfits!

MD Planner

Cyburbian
I'm always late to the party but this weekend I finally discovered Longmire. Have watched about 4 episodes so far. I'm definitely hooked. But I like to pace myself so I'll probably take several weeks to watch them all.

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
I signed up for Peacock and started watching Debris. It's pretty good. Peacock also seems pretty decent for a free streaming service.

Salmissra

Cyburbian
I finished Season 1 of Lupin - it's French but I watched with dubbing (versus subtitles). I'm ready for Season 2!

Ted Lasso on Apple is a hoot!

Watching the Disney shows with Hubby - which means we are always at least a week behind. I had to convince him to stick with WandaVision, he likes Flacon and the Winter Soldier more, and we are both waiting for Loki!

estromberg

Cyburbian
The wife and I have finished rewatching Arrested Development (we hadn't seen season 5) and then watched Brews Brothers on Netflix. Last night we started watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld. We really like it. Watched 6 or 7 episodes last night.