• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Londonderry, NH - Master Plan Images

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Just finished putting together photos for our master plan consultant....taken by me over the course of the last few months (almost a year), and thought I'd share a few of them with the rest of Cyburbia......

Blue Seal Corporate HQ
3blueseal.jpg

Fall Scene at Macks Apple Orchard
3oshay.jpg

The Grey Goose Shops
3pc120002.jpg

Town Common
3common4.jpg

Morrison House Museum
3morrisonhouse2.jpg

Feeding Ducks at Mack's Orchard Pond
3mackspond3.jpg

Leach Library
3leach.jpg

Mack's Barn
3macksbarn1.jpg

Mack's Sign
3mackssign.jpg

Recently Protected Open Space
3higgins1.jpg
3higgins7.jpg

Southern Gateway - Beaver Brook

Horse "Farm"

Old North Village House

Repo Man

Cyburbian
If you ever get laid off, you would have a promising career as a photographer for tourism brochures and visitors guides. Good pictures...and they seem to meet their intended purpose, to give the reader a sense of character of the Community. Too many times people will just throw in some generic photos that don't really give the reader any type of an idea what the community is all about.

NHPlanner

Staff member
Thanks Repo for the compliments.....I've always liked taking pictures.....and really enjoyed getting out and taking these ones....plus Photoshop make making panoramic shots incredibly easy. ;-)

Our consultant has already told me they're thinking about taking the common picture and using part of it for a logo for the plan (the statue and church in the background).

Trying to give ablarc a run for his money, huh? ;)

Great pics. Everything looks so serene there.

NHPlanner

Staff member
Planderella said:
Trying to give ablarc a run for his money, huh? ;)

Great pics. Everything looks so serene there.
I've purposefully omitted many pictures that will ruin your impression of serenity. ;-)

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:
I've purposefully omitted many pictures that will ruin your impression of serenity. ;-)
Hey - we want to see those too!!! I love seeing pictures of other towns, cities, etc. the good, bad, and the ugly :-D

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Excellent snaps NH Planner. IS this the typical 'American Quaint Little Town' ( I've just seen the snaps of Chagrin Hill)