• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

long weekend?

seannelson

If anybody else is off on Monday - enjoy. Sorry to those not getting a 3-day weekend, I never used to get a day off for President's Day, in my pre-planning days, but I sure enjoy it now.

Doesn't sound like the weather is going to cooperate, so I can wait to clean my clubs.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
long weekend for us here in N Va. and with all the 18 in of snow they are calling for i think its a good thing.

im off to dress and primp for the hot date ;-)

SGB

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
long weekend for us here in N Va. and with all the 18 in of snow they are calling for i think its a good thing.
My 'rents were supposed to be driving north from FL through D.C. on I-95 this weekend. When I called to tell them of the approaching storm, they wisely opted to stay in Florida through Wednesday.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
We get the day off, but then we don't get MLK Day. We're old fashioned. I suppose I'll be spending it inside, working on the house.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Life hasn't been the same since we stopped getting Confederate Memorial Day... Figures we don't get Presidents Day when we are trying to be so patriotic for our kids.