• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Lott has left the building

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
He finally realizd he would be ineffeectual, and was bringing down the entire party. Not good with the '04 elections already coming into the spotlight.

Jeff

Cyburbian
He really needs a new haircut.

I just can't take any politician serious who has that dumb haircut and sits with his legs crossed.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
thats a question i have wanted to ask

WHY did the AICP get invovled i thought the APA was a NONpolitical group? as much as i was not happy with Lott i am not sure our "great" leadership did much leading in that.

left a foul taste in my mouth-but then again i have zero desire to ever be in the AICP

PG

el Guapo

Capitalist
PlannerGirl said:
...left a foul taste in my mouth-but then again i have zero desire to ever be in the AICP...
PG
OMG!?!?!?! - So that's how you get in the AICP? I'm not sure I want to join...not that there is anyting wrong with that...

Sorry...you should never leave a pitch hanging like that...;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
What did the AICP say about Trent Lott? I'm really outside of the loop ...

(Never mind .. I see it here.)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Flying Saucer lands with huge Trent Lott attached. Cloneaide rejoices!

You have to look at the picture just right to see it!