• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Luckless Casanova trapped stark naked

biscuit

Cyburbian
You’ve got love to the Scandinavians. Here the drunken moron would have been arrested, paraded before the media and probably remanded to treatment for his alcohol problem.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
biscuit said:
You’ve got love to the Scandinavians. Here the drunken moron would have been arrested, paraded before the media and probably remanded to treatment for his alcohol problem.
Scandinavians = Swedes, Norsemen and Danes. You'll notice which of the three were not involved in MZ's link. I think we all know that this is yet further proof of the superiority of the Danes. ;-)

Michele Zone

BANNED
Gedunker said:
Scandinavians = Swedes, Norsemen and Danes. You'll notice which of the three were not involved in MZ's link. I think we all know that this is yet further proof of the superiority of the Danes. ;-)
Yeah, as long as you don't stupidly pay the Dane Geld, their okay. :-D

Cardinal

Cyburbian
"Police said the man, who lives in Oslo, wasn’t hurt and was sent home with the recommendation to take a hot shower and a warm nap."

I think they meant to say "cold shower."

Michele Zone

BANNED
Cardinal said:
"Police said the man, who lives in Oslo, wasn’t hurt and was sent home with the recommendation to take a hot shower and a warm nap."

I think they meant to say "cold shower."
I suspect he already had his ardor cooled off. They were undoubtedly concerned about frost bite of, um, his extremities.