• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Lurker finally gets the nerve...

Sporkboy

Hey everybody!

I've been lurking for about a month, mainly in the Student Lounge. When it comes to message boards, I tend to be "on-again-off-again." I'm on now, though, so we'll see how long it lasts. I'm one month away from getting my BS in urban studies and five months away from starting the MUP program at the Harvard Design School. And that's me in a nutshell.

It's good to meet all of you.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Sweet handle sporky. Welcome from the geographic center of the contiguous 48.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from the land of the Pentagon, just south of "The Agency"

No Not DC but Arlington :)

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from west of the Kentucky and north of the Ohio rivers, where we are illegally enjoying daylight savings time.

Good luck at Harvard. This is the year for the Big Green, however....

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from
The north shore of the Ohio River, east of the Wabash River in the Central Time Zone.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Welcome from an ex Richmond resident now located in the (former) Steel City.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
[flipv]Welcome from the other side of the world![/flipv] :)
Hope you have fun here, Sporkboy! :)

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Welcome Sporkboy! Have the best of times in Cyburbia. It can be quite intellectual in here you know !! :-}

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
Welcome from another student down here in Texas counting down the days to graduation (21days)! :b: