• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Make El Guapo drool like a baby

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
A few days ago, when I was in Buffalo, the dogs and I took the opportunity to visit some good friends who now live in rural Wyoming County, about an hour's drive southeast of the city.

This is Eva's new used car.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Looks beautiful up there Dan.
Tell you what...I'll take the farm and fight El Guapo for the Volvo.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Sweet Jesus - That is the mothership! The elusive 93 Classic in metalflake gray without the roof rack. That is the one I have been searching for all my life. The Volvo gods are pleased.

DecaturHawk - Find me a wagon and I'll make you a good deal on the 240 sedan I have. I can give you the entire maintenance history - With a Volvo that is most what counts.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Planderella said:
Soo......all it takes is a Volvo to make the Guap drool??????

That and a hot "woman of color" ;) Those two pretty much account for most of the kitten deaths I'm responsible for.

donk

Cyburbian
how is this? Kills 2 kittens with one picture.

(sorry they are mtb's hard to find a good road bike picture on short notice)

Last edited:

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Wyoming County....in the State of New York...how in the hell did that come about? Sorry, the Volvo does nothing for me...unless you put any of the Cyburbia babes in the car...then we can talk.

Otis

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Wyoming County....in the State of New York...how in the hell did that come about?

Check your history. The real question is how did the state of Wyoming get that name.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Rich Townsend said:
Check your history. The real question is how did the state of Wyoming get that name.

I know, New York was there long before Wyoming. Just sounds funny since everytime I hear of Wyoming, I don't think of a county in New York. I think of a place where the men are men and the sheep are scared...and so are the women. Also, a place where trucks outnumber the general population...almost.

Dan said:
A few days ago, when I was in Buffalo, the dogs and I took the opportunity to visit some good friends who now live in rural Wyoming County, about an hour's drive southeast of the city.

EEK! I seriously think that is right down the road from my grandmother's house! Anywhere near Rte 20A? But then, pretty much all of Wyoming County looks like that. hee.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Re: Re: Make El Guapo drool like a baby

Downtown said:
EEK! I seriously think that is right down the road from my grandmother's house! Anywhere near Rte 20A? But then, pretty much all of Wyoming County looks like that. hee.

Gainesville Township, not far from the Village of Bliss. Broad, gently rolling hills.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
My mom owned a forest green Volvo just like that one when I was 7 years old. I drooled over that car then and I'm drooling now with the memory. Volvo is the perfect drooling vehicle!!!