• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Making good on a bet.

H

Cyburbian
Well, Biscuit, Clemson won so I am honoring our bet with this avatar for 2 weeks.

It is hard for me to even look at it, but a bet is a bet.

I hope your Clemson buddies back in SC enjoyed that victory over the Big Orange because it wont happen again. :)

Cheers :b:

Last edited:

donk

Cyburbian
All I could think of when I saw the game on was Downtown passed out in the TA lounge. Too much cyburbia.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Our engineer is a Clemson grad; he even has that Tiger's paw on his hard hat. Oh, he will be insufferable tomorrow!

biscuit

Cyburbian
You gotta love it!

H, you are a good sport my friend. I like you and all but, well, better you than me. I don't know if I could have handled having to see the words to "Rocky Top" on every one of my posts for two weeks solid.

Besides, not that it's any consolation to you, but your new avatar looks really good.

Ha, ha...

Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Hats off to H for following through on his bet and "suffering" through two weeks with (what I think is) an improved avatar.

H, tonight I'll be sure to throw back a bourbon in honor of you being a good sport. Just let me know the next time you want to make a little wager. ;-)

H

Cyburbian
Make it two bourbons, it has been a rough two weeks :-D And make sure you get your fill of the avatar today or take a picture if you like, cause it wont be there mañana.