• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Man jumps in lion pit, god made him do it

BKM

Cyburbian
And, of course, if they could talk, los leones would tell us "And the Lord sayeth unto us, lunch will be arriving soon. "

otterpop

Cyburbian
Juan Carlos Ramares, the chief medic at Fernandez Hospital, said Tomas told authorities he had been ordered by ``voices from God'' to go in and taunt the lions, according to local reports. Originally posted by Rumpy Tunanator
Some people just aren't ok upstairs. []
"Taunt the lions." Sounds to me like God doesn't like Juan Carlos that much, or God has a really sick sense of a practical joke.

One lion says to the other lion, "Does this taste funny to you?"

The other lion says, "No. It just tastes really, really stupid."

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Another stupid people at the zoo story:

A relative of mine used to work at the zoo and one day a guy seriously asked whether he could arrange for his fiance to swim with the polar bears as a gift because she would love it. Polar bears are mean mo-fo's - the babies have to be kept away from their fathers so they won't be eaten. Some people really think animals are just like in the cartoons.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Headline: Lion gets revenge on man for all the kittens he had been killing; God said he was forced to kill kittens by man's inappropiate actions

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Why oh why didn't they let Darwin do it's job? Dumb Argentinean.. oh wait I repeat myself :p

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Re: Re: Man jumps in lion pit, god made him do it

otterpop said:
...or God has a really sick sense of a practical joke.
But then, we already knew that. Don't you remember? God had Pat Robertson run for president...