• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Marketing Gone Bad

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Here's mine:

New Colgate, now with Miracle Whip flavor!

Jeff

Cyburbian
What about Chocolate Covered Bacon....??

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Baaaaaaaacccooonnnn...

64 slices of American Cheese....
63 slices of American Cheese....
62 slices of American Cheese....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The new and improved ArcView 8.x : You too can correlate domestic abuse and property value!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Crazy People clips are hard to come by on the net....I was actually searching for the Jaguar one when I came across the Porche clip. I'll send it your way when I come across it.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
When I lived in New Mexico, an inside joke among my friends and I was to make up our own Mexican commercials. We gave commonly advertised products an added twist that, if you're experienced Mexican commercials and consumer goods, really didn't seem too out of the ordinary.

"Bacardi ... todo la familia!"

"Nueva Tylenol ... con cocaina, para los niños!"

"Colgate ... con sabor de Kahula!"

"La curación de asma ... Marlboro 100s, con alquitrán y nicotne adicionales! Ahora sin filtros!"

"Ay ay ay! Tengo dolor de cabesa muy grande! Dios mio, ahora máteme! TOME CARTA BLANCA PARA SUS DOLORES! ES MACHO! Carta Blanca! Es milagro! No mas dolor! Virgen de Guadalupe ... gracias!"

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Flashback to 1958 ...

"There's only ten more shopping days to Christmas! Let your little woman know how much you care, with a swell gift she's sure to love ... from Hoover!"

"Hi! I'm Doctor Mayo, here to tell you about the health benefits of the new ... double toasted Chesterfields!"

"Hey, kids? Wanna' go out and get some Commies? Ask Santa for the Coleco M-1 rifle! It looks, sounds and feels like the real thing! Pow! Pow! Pow! There you go, son! "

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
menthol joints

disintegrating condoms

bubble-gum dental dams

penis-shaped tampons

finger-shaped suppositories

There's Something About Mary (tm) hair gel

solar powered vibrators