• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

May 13 Caption Contest - If you dare (work safe)

Bear Up North

Cyburbian Emeritus
....."and then, when I showed them to Dave he pursed his lips kinda like this and said, 'those are nice'".....

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Courtney Love swears she isn't Kurt Cobain reincarnated . . . 8-!

H

Cyburbian
"Now, WHERE did you say you are kepping the urn Ms Love???", asks the reporter in utter astonishment and disgust. 8-!

:-D

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
[joan rivers]
"Mah-Lissa! "Mah-Lissa! This is the Ah-scahs! Make yer das Oh-scah Prowd"
[/joan rivers]

JNL

Cyburbian
Drugs are bad, mmmkay? You shouldn't do drugs. Or you might end up like Ms Love. Drugs are bad.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Results of the US Military's field test of the XM-7A Ugly Stick prove devastating.

SGB

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
I am sorry but that is just not right... she should not be that ugly and that popular.
I think much of her popularity is similar to that of an impending train wreck; you know it's going to happen, but you cannot avert your eyes. :-\

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Upset student holds press conference announcing lawsuit after being expelled from Clown School.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
After following WKW 1010's prize patrol van all day, Courtney is told that the prize does not include a trip to the methodone clinic.

Anybody notice that guy laughing in the background? he he he

el Guapo

Capitalist
[Obscure cult film reference]Shakes the Clown II: Meet My Family begins filming in June on location in Jersey City. Courtney Love wasn’t required to read for the part. Bobcat Goldwaithe, who plays Shakes, said in an interview with E.T., "We wrote the part explicitly for Courtney. No one else was ever considered for the film role of my ex-wife, Lucinda: the conniving ex-wife from hell. In the movie she attempts to kill me and my current wife Hortense, played by Cameron Mannheim. Who else in Hollywood could capture the essence of a drunken whoring ex-clown trying to recapture days gone by, if not Courtney?" [/Obscure cult film reference]

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
Who else in Hollywood could capture the essence of a drunken whoring ex-clown trying to recapture days gone by?"
LMFAO, EG thanks for reminding me about Shakes the Clown. Classic.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Courteny Love re-enacts the face she made that drove her husband to shoot himself. Several reporters on the scene were also treated for self inflicted wounds.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
The "I Bagged a Rock Star" contest at 1010 WINS doesn't go exactly as Courtney planned....

(Didn't mean to make this into a photshop thread, but I felt it had to be done!)